31.10.06

I Just Want To Forget

It's that time of the year where everyone's mugging for exams. No doubt my papers are well spread out over Nov but there's always that little part in me that refuses to hit the books.

I guess everyone's the same too - unless you're one who's life is just studying, studying and studying.

Well, since I've decided to get rid of my past. I should realise now that where my primary focus should be on.

They say forgive but don't forget. I guess it's that not forgetting part which is giving me a lot of problems.

We can't totally not think about whatever has happen. I believe no human can be able to do that unless he's braindead or suffering from memory loss. I just have to learn to choose my real friends properly and also not get too involved in their lives.

Lastly, Happy Halloween to myself. I've bought candies for trick or treats with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home